2003 Feb 10 15:52

Re: [vox-tech] Computer/TV dilemma

I've been trying to find a video card that can use the S-Video output for
X, but haven't found one.  I think I've asked twice & did two different
searches two years apart but haven't found anything.  Your best bet is
probably the latter config.  If you do a search for "TV tuner card", I
think you'll be able to find something in the archives.  However, if you
do find a solution to the former config, please share!

FL