2003 Feb 06 11:40

Re: kmail problem (was [vox-tech] linux or bust)

Re: kmail problem (was [vox-tech] linux or bust)

Sorry for not being as detailded as I should have been.  Here is the gist of
the error message:
<error message>

Sending failed:
Unknown host sysmatrix.net

The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder
until you either fix the problem(e.g. a broken address) or remove the
message from the 'outbox' folder.

Note:  Other messages will also be blocked by this message, as long as it is
the 'outbox folder'

The following transport protocol was used:
smtp.sysmatrix.net

</error message>

I took a snapshot of the screen but dare not attach it to this letter.  Too
big a file.

Grasshopper

P.s.:  I tried to a linux editor (kword?) but I was unable to open it under
windows.  Is there some other program that I could have used or could I have
simply have saved it as a .txt file?