2003 Feb 06 11:07

Re: kmail problem (was [vox-tech] linux or bust)

Re: kmail problem (was [vox-tech] linux or bust)

Do you have smtp or sendmail? I have smtp set up so under the
settings go to kmail configure then Network then check that you
have set up your smtp or sendmail host.

Rusty Minden

--
Rusty Minden CCNA
Cell	(916) 308-4672

Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly
around women. And I hope I never get into that.
--William J. Clinton - Bill Clinton