2003 Jan 31 22:41

Re: [vox-tech] newbie annoyed with tin

Congratulations Katie!

I wanted to add my thanks to everyone for their comments. As someone who
doesn't post much but reads everything, I really appreciated the
information, especially Jeff's step-by-step bash script description. Those
of us mock-newbies* without specific questions also benefit from these
basic discussions.

LUGOD rocks! :-)

-- Larry

*mock-newbie - maybe there is a better term that escapes me. I mean someone
who has been using Linux for a few years but spends so little time outside
of 3 or 4 applications we really can't be considered anything more
sophisticated than a newbie.