2003 Jan 31 13:56

[vox-tech] Linux email server

I am in the "looking for" stage of looking for the best (the best fit
for my needs) mail server.  Qmail has been talked about.

I work for Yolo county schools and I need a mail server that can handle
about 400 accounts.

Requirements:
It needs to run on Red Hat Linux
Free is a big plus
Relatively easy to install, configure and maintain
Support MAPI and POP3

Any suggestions, experiences, thoughts?

I am currently running Red Hat servers with MRTG, DNS, Apache and snort.
Much more stable than Windows and no rebooting.

Thanks,

Jay