2003 Jan 31 10:38

Re: [vox-tech] KDE 3.1 update trouble

On Friday 31 January 2003 12:15 am, Rusty Minden wrote:
> I am having some trouble with an update I have done to KDE 3.1. Below is
> the error list I am not sure were to begin either to remove all of KDE and
> start fresh or to fix the trouble. I hope this is not to long a message.
>
> Rusty
>
> > apt-get -f install
>
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> Correcting dependencies... Done
>   kdebase-bin kdebase-kio-plugins kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins kio-audiocd
>   libarts1 libartsc0
>   kdebase-kio-plugins kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins kio-audiocd libartsc0
[stuff deleted]

Dunno how Debian packages KDE, but if it's anything like
other distros then this is not nearly enough stuff.  Qt may
need upgrading, and kdelibs in particular contains a ton of
core stuff but is not mentioned above.  Something seems
badly wrong.

remote system administration services.