2003 Jan 30 20:10

Re: [vox-tech] newbie annoyed with tin

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Well, show us what you've got.

#!bin/bash
echo qy | lynx "https://secureweb.ucdavis.edu:443/cgi-auth/sendback?";;
"http://email.ucdavis.edu/news/news-succeed.html";;
-force_secure -accept_all_cookies -auth="login:password" > /dev/null

That's what's in my first attempt at a shell script.  Did I make a boo-boo
somewhere?

Katie

PS - I removed my login stuff, just like you told me to Bill.  I'm a good
girl.  I listen. :-)

=====
Only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy.
One is to let her think she is having her own way,
and the other is to let her have it. :)