2003 Jan 28 19:29

[vox-tech] newbie annoyed with tin

Maybe I should replace "newbie" with "completely pathetic and clueless"?

I don't have an /etc/news/server file.  I tried to create one, but it
didn't work.  Most likely I did it wrong.  How would I create
/etc/news/server?

I don't know how to set anything in my login script. :-(

My user name is katie.  I don't know how to find ~katie/.bashr.  When I
put it at the command line I got /home/katie/.bashrc not a directory.