2003 Jan 27 11:57

Re: [vox-tech] Anacron says file not found... but it's there!

Re: [vox-tech] Anacron says file not found... but it's there!

bill, try this:

strace -o anacron.log anacrontab -f -n -d -t /home/foo/.anacrontab

when you get the command prompt back, look at the file towards the end.
there will be a call to "open" that returned an ENOENT.   you might be
able to do a search on:

   /open.*ENOENT

look at the arguments to open().  that might provide a hint as to what
file anacron is _really_ trying to open.

pete

begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>