2003 Jan 24 12:45

Re: [vox-tech] Zope Tools for Content Management

Re: [vox-tech] Zope Tools for Content Management

I agree with the wiki idea.

Most of the problem with content management is not with the
software but with the humans. (I guess you could say that
about all systems). The wiki paradigm is easy to grasp and
maintain in a large or small group. It is easy to add and
modify content and noone will be intimidated by the system.
If they are intimidated they will not use it, end of story
, game over.

There are many good wiki applications.

-- Andy