2003 Jan 21 13:14

Re: [vox-tech] networking

> Just to remind y'all... it is noted, in the lugod-faq:
>
> http://www.dirac.org/linux/lugod/faq/lugod-faq.html
>
> which "Jim" says he read.

picky arent ya?  Fine, lets play your game.  If you look up on my original
post (dated 1-20-03 at 11:27 AM) I never stated that I read the entire
lugod-faq.  "I followed the directions given in the lugod fact" is the exact
phrase just in case you don't want to look it up on the original post.

I know a good optometrist if you are interested.
"Jim"