January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jan 21 02:38

Re: [vox-tech] converting opera bookmarks to galeon

Re: [vox-tech] converting opera bookmarks to galeon

> 1. is there a way to convert my opera bookmark file into galeon/mozilla
>    format?  i don't really have bookmarks under galeon yet.  i'm
>    starting with a clean slate and would like to simply import the opera
>    bookmarks.

Hmm.  Here's one to convert from Opera to Konqueror:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/xml-sig/2001-April/005028.html

An online conversion _service_:
http://www.linkagogo.com/

Another:
http://www.searchengineworld.com/opera/bookmark_convert.cgi

Proprietary gratis conversion utility for Win32 (coded in Delphi):
http://home.earthlink.net/~garycramblitt/

Proprietary, Win32, wants money:
http://www.softandco.com/Internet/Browsers/c/67/a/2621/Bookmark%20Converter.html

Conversion utility for Mac OS X:
http://ralf.menssen.bei.t-online.de/sw/swindex.html

Bookmarker might be able to do it; can't tell (might be Netscape-only):
http://packages.debian.org/stable/web/bookmarker.html
http://www.renaghan.com/pcr/bookmarker.html

--
Cheers,            "Please return all dogmas to their orthodox positions."
Rick Moen                                 -- Brad Johnson, in r.a.sf.w.r-j