2003 Jan 22 07:43

Re: [vox-tech] networking

So, offer to do surgery! The fact that not all doctors are M.D.s and not
all M.D.s are surgeons doesn't occur to a lot of people.

BTW, congrats on your doctorate.  I'm sure you got it in connection with
your contributions to LUGOD, right?  :-)

alan

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 14:26, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
<snip>
> not sure what to tell people once i start hearing "dr. salzman".  ;-)
>
> pete

Alan H. Lake
Lake Information Works
6999 Dolan Road