2003 Jan 09 11:32

[vox-tech] Re: CD-RW software for Unixes

[vox-tech] Re: CD-RW software for Unixes

hi, folks-

Speaking of CD-RW software, what are some of your favorite frontends?
I've used gcombust for awhile and before that xcdroast, but am wondering
about alternatives.

On an entirely unrelated note, I finally got hold of some bandwidth
again so I switched my desktop over to Debian today.  I'm totally
digging it.  Debian has a logic and consistency that (until now) I
didn't realize Redhat was lacking.  Other distro's have served me well,
but Debian is 'da bomb.

-ta