2003 Jan 06 17:24

Re: [vox-tech] img align=right weirdness in mozilla

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 01:49:50PM -0800, andy wergedal wrote:
> This is a bug in mozilla. There are many google references
> to it. (images not 'aligning' correctly)
>
> As far as the <hr>...
>
> You could try to change the  <hr size=1 noshade> to <hr
> size=1 width='100%' noshade>.
>
> This would ensure that the hr would be 100% inside the
> table cell.

Didn't help the HR's.  In their opinion, that right edge where they're
ending _is_ 100%.  It's not 100% of the table, though... just 100% of
the space they think they're allocated.

(I think no "width=" is the same as "width=100%", besides.)

Thanks though.  Good to hear (I guess) that it's a Moz bug. :^)