Re: [vox-tech] spam assassin configuration

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 10:30:28AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> can i configure spam assassin to do this?

Dunno. I'm this^H close to installing spam assassin. Only thing holding
me back is the potential that it might not work well with procmail for
some reason. Do you know if one can still use procmail with it?

If so, it would be easy to create a few simple procmail recipes to do
what you want with and/or statements, or using points.