Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:41:15 +0000 (GMT)
From: Abdul Koroma <abdul_koroma2002@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: BUSINESS  PROPOSAL
To: psalzman@lifshitz.ucdavis.edu

Sir,

I am ABDUL KOROMA the son of (chief k.s.KOROMA) the former president of Diamonds and Gold mining assocition in SIERRA-LEONE (west Africa).

As a result of the war in my country, my father has to be killed by the rebbels because of his possition.but before my fathers death he asked me to move into his bedroom and remove immediately two sealed boxes that contain($7 million American Dollars cash) and 35 killos of Gold dust out of my country for an investment.

(snip)