[vox-tech] Players on Linux

Oops sorry forgot to change the Subject.

Hi,

  Can we have mp3 and other format players on Linux.  Generally the thing
which we would like to achieve is something like
VH1.com wherein it checks for the availability of players on Users(Linux)
System and would start playing.

  How do i achive this.

  Have a great day.

karthikeyan.