Re: [vox-tech] KDE? Or something more insidious....?

On Sunday 08 December 2002 08:28 am, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> I came back from a week-long business trip in Santa Barbara to find that
> my RH7.2 box is acting kinda weird.

You might try subscribing to: kde-linux@mail.kde.org

While I have not been following the issue I've noticed (as I've been deleting
the posts) that there have been complaints similar to yours.  Some people
feel that KDE is not working that well on Red Hat right now.

There are people on that list that can help you out.

Bob