January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] web page constantly reloading

Re: [vox-tech] web page constantly reloading

The following code was found in the document: could this be the culprit?

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>

<!-- file://FrameBuster

      if (self != top) top.location.replace(self.location);

file://-->

</SCRIPT></head>

If Opera's JavaScript implementation doesn't do what they expect - i.e.,
self != top is always true, this would be evaluated upon each reload.

HTH,
Micah