Re: [vox-tech] web page constantly reloading

Re: [vox-tech] web page constantly reloading

This is in the script section of the page.

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>
<!-- file://FrameBuster
     if (self != top) top.location.replace(self.location);
file://-->
</SCRIPT>

It is javascript that forces the maximization of the page
and stops frames. Unfortunately, this specific code only
works in IE. They should have a browser check and they
should have used this code for non IE browsers.

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>
<!-- file://FrameBuster
if (self != top)
  top.location.replace(self.location);