2002 Nov 13 11:01

Re: [vox-tech] gimp question

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 09:30:51PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
<snip>
> the way the image is set up, it really must be transparent.  i just need
> to change the font color from white to black.

Load in The GIMP.
Set black to be your 'background' color in The Gimp.
(easiest way is to click the Black-n-White icon next to the color selectors
in the Toolbar, and then click the Swap (double-headed-bent-arrow) icon
next to the color selectors in the Toolbar).

Right-click the canvas.  Select "Layers" then choose "Flatten Image"

You'll convert the transparent to black.

Good luck!