2002 Nov 07 19:16

RE: [vox-tech] Apache 2 virtual hosts configuration issue

RE: [vox-tech] Apache 2 virtual hosts configuration issue

FancyIndexing
Allows you to control how Directories (displayed as Web Pages) are
Indexed/Sorted .  There are several options that allow you Index by:
ascending/Descending, file name, date etc.

Alfredo