2002 Nov 01 16:44

Re: [vox-tech] Using both mutt and evolution

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 08:16, Rod Roark wrote:
> If you set up an IMAP server then almost any modern mail
> client can get to it, including web mail apps like
> SquirrelMail.
>
> -- Rod
>    http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

This seems to be along the same lines as "it hurts when I do this...
then don't do that". Perfectly workable solution, but... I don't know..
perhaps a bit more complicated than it needs to be.

I've had a similar need only I use pine. Comments and discussions from
this list have me thinking about converting to mutt. GUI e-mail clients
are nice sometimes...

-doug
sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't...