January 6: Social gathering
2002 Oct 29 23:35

Re: [vox-tech] regaining stability in Debian

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 10:27:16PM -0800, Issac Trotts wrote:

> > Want to share your /etc/apt/sources.list ?
>
> Okay, here it is:
>
>   deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main
>   deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
>   deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main
>   deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main
>
>   deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main
>
> See anything suspicious?
Hm , just tried this, everything appears to be fine with downgrade.

Try this: add unstable apt sources back, change that preferences word from stable to
unstable, and see what apt-get dist-upgrade prints (don't really agree
to it unless you want)

If I remember correctly, you had some sort of Progeny/potato mix?

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255