2002 Oct 27 19:57

Re: [vox-tech] Dia & Visio

on the dia website there's a FAQ.  i *believe* i remember reading in
their FAQ that this can't be done.  it's too difficult to reverse
engineer a binary format.  or at least, it's not worth the effort of the
developers who have jobs and stuff.

you might want to check their FAQ to see if i'm remembering correctly,
though.

if you do find i'm wrong, please let me know.  i've actually used visio
in the past and loved it (i didn't know until recently that it became a
MS product at some point).

pete

begin Alan H. Lake <alan.lake@lakeinfoworks.com>