2002 Oct 27 17:43

Re: [vox-tech] Debian download - 8 disks?

Re: [vox-tech] Debian download - 8 disks?

Is there a step-by-step howto do this?

I _love_ apt but I have never been able to finish a debian
install with the network running.

something like this...
download the floppies,
boot with the floppies,
configure the eth0 network card and network
configure apt (or whatever download server)
get _these_ packages (I'm not sure what I really need)
configure X
start insert-your-fav-window-manager-here

start using debian.

-- Andy