January 6: Social gathering
2002 Oct 04 10:24

Re: [vox-tech] help with script

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 02:24:04PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> excellent, mike!  thanks.
>
> question -- is it possible to automatically apply a perl script to the
> body within mutt?
>
> or perhaps using procmail:

  Absolutely with procmail but I don't have a rule handy for that right
now.  You might have to de-mime the files before the script can work on
them.  Also, I would advise against changing the original email... at
least save a copy of the incoming mail in raw form, then apply the filter
to a separate mail box... since the filter isn't perfect you might
need the raw form to see what really happened.

    TTFN,
      Mike

> begin msimons@moria.simons-clan.com <msimons@moria.simons-clan.com>
> >   My recommendation is require that the students turn in a Makefile
> > with well defined targets... like:
[...]