2002 Oct 04 10:10

Re: [vox-tech] iptables

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Joel Baumert wrote:

> Are there any iptables experts out there???

Probably.  Jan Wynholds gave a talk on it that I missed.

I just use Shorewall, so I really don't know the underlying iptables all
that well. It came with a basic configuration for masquerading that was
pretty easy to modify.  My only complaint is that the rule startup is
relativelyu slow, but that only happens during configuration and bootup.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing