2002 Sep 30 08:24

[vox-tech] (was vox) gentoo newbie plea for help

[vox-tech] (was vox) gentoo newbie plea for help

that's what i thought, but i did a google search anyhow.  apparently,
it's generally *possible*.  i didn't read the posts in great detail, but
apparently, this can be done, even for non-NFS exported filesystems.

in fact, linus says it's a "_major_" feature.  :)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&th=71d531a42e21bd3c&seekm=linux.kernel.20001231101326.A8622%40veritas.com&frame=off

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>