2002 Sep 26 10:50

Re: [vox-tech] Redirection limit

Sounds like you are saying that it's the old endless loop bug, but with
redirection.  When I was researching this problem on the web, folks were
saying that it was a Mozilla bug, so I was looking for a workaround.  I
wasn't certain of that because I had the same problem with Opera.  I'm
glad that it's my bug, because that's something I can fix.