2002 Sep 20 23:39

[vox-tech] Modem Questions...

2 Nics and a crossover cable is a nice cheap solution.  But I'd spend 100
bucks and get two wireless nics (my recomendation is Linksys or D-Link).
Set them up Ad-Hoc mode and then do the same internet sharing you'd have
to do with the two wired-nics.  You might spend more money up front, but
there are plenty of ways/places to use the wireless nics otherwise.

Also, I just started receiving the messages in digest mode to try and
unclutter my inbox.  Is this message messing up the threaded mail
client users on this list?  Let me know what I might do to fix that
problem if so.

Dave