2002 Sep 20 14:50

Re: [vox-tech] global variables in C

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 14:19, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 12:09:37PM -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> > I have found the combination of Glade/Scheme
> > to be a breeze. And since scheme has real closures, no need for
> > funky 'user data' pointers in callbacks!
>
> That reminds me!  Weren't you going to do a talk on Glade and Python
> at some point? ;)

Doh! Should have kept my mouth shut :)

I'd be happy to give that talk, but I now live in Sacramento
and I don't have a car (or a driver's license for that matter).
Also, I'm pretty sure my wife doesn't want to drive me to a
lugod meeting (please don't take offense :)). If the
transportation problem can be solved, I could do it.

dave