2002 Sep 18 10:48

[vox-tech] Re: Printouts cliped, how to fix?

[vox-tech] Re: Printouts cliped, how to fix?

CUPS doesn't seem to use printcap to store anything other than just the names of the printers, so hearing that printcap doesn't have any useful
information in it leads me to believe that he is using CUPS. Filter information may be found someone else, but I don't know where that is. Try going to
http://localhost:631/ and verifying how well your printer settings in the computer match the physical situation of your printer.