January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 17 23:04

Re: [vox-tech] can I make gcc masquerade as non-gcc?

Re: [vox-tech] can I make gcc masquerade as non-gcc?

Aha... I'm embarrassed... that was about 3 pages below where I got fed
up and stopped reading the gcc man page.

FWIW, this does deal with the errors that I was getting previously, but
now I get a linker error (Undefined symbols: _localtime_r).  Alas, this
is stuff from the Fink unstable distribution... fortunately, it's not
that important to me :)

Thanks,
Matt