2002 Sep 16 08:37

Re: [vox-tech] Newbie: On building a Linux box

Re: [vox-tech] Newbie: On building a Linux box

This motherboard has been out for quite a while, and I see
from the newsgroups that others are running Linux with it.
So I'm inclined to think the problem is somewhere else.
Perhaps a defective motherboard, or a too-old kernel, or a
configuration problem.

The hard drive should be fine.

If you will post the error message(s) and any other relevant
facts in detail, I'm sure someone here can help.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/