2002 Sep 15 21:55

Re: [vox-tech] Newbie DSL router question

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 08:47:24PM -0700, Dick McCabe Jr wrote:
> Also I recently bought an Olympus D380 digital camera with a built in
> USB connection.  How do I access the camera through Linux?  The camera
> uses SmartMedia, so perhaps a card reader is in order.

I have an old Olympus D360L. It uses a serial connection. It is supposed
to work under linux using gphoto. What works best for me is using a
USB SmartMedia reader ($15 at Fry's), and copying the files from
SmartMedia to my hard drive. The reader works equally well under Windoze
and Gnu-Linux.