2002 Sep 13 15:33

[vox-tech] Apache OpenSSL worm passing around the internet...

[vox-tech] Apache OpenSSL worm passing around the internet...

Now is a good time to subscribe to bugtraq! You get notices such as this
about possible risks in security.

If you are running an apache web server on linux but NOT running an SSL
server, then this is not something to excess over.

If you are running openssl with apache, examine the articles and see if
you are exposed, and take approopriate action.

URL on this topic:
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/291772/2002-09-10/2002-09-16/0

http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/291782/2002-09-10/2002-09-16/0
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/291789/2002-09-10/2002-09-16/0
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/291800/2002-09-10/2002-09-16/0

How to subscribe to their mailing lists:
http://online.securityfocus.com/cgi-bin/sfonline/subscribe.pl