2002 Sep 10 08:03

Re: [vox-tech] WebMutt?!!?

Quoting Richard Crawford (rscrawford@mossroot.com):

> Does anyone know of a way that I can set up a web interface to my
> mailbox so I can check my mail via the web while on the road?

Nick Petreley cited a few, earlier this year (IMP, TWIG, SquirrelMail,
V-Webmail), in his series of articles on IMAP:
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2002/0415.ldap5.html

IMP:  http://www.horde.org/imp/
TWIG:  http://twig.screwdriver.net/
SquirrelMail:  http://www.squirrelmail.org/
V-webmail:  http://www.v-webmail.co.uk/

--
Cheers,   "This is mad, egotistical, sick, twisted, and stretches the bounds of
Rick Moen   good taste right off the tongue, past the uvula, and down around