2002 Sep 16 07:02

Are you LOSING? The answer would amaze you!

  • To: "Vox-tech" <vox-tech@lugod.orMAPSg>
  • Subject: Are you LOSING? The answer would amaze you!
  • From: "How many TRAVEL Customers" <wwc1@fMAPSreeuk.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 01:07:33 +0200

Title: World Web Connect:::::::::::The Best Web Solutions!!!

      “Connecting your Business to the World Wide Web”

How many Travel Customers are

YOU LOSING?

The figure would AMAZE YOU!

HOW are you LOSING them?

They cannot find your web site!

A Simple Equation

NOT Being FOUND = Losing new Customers!

 We can change that!

For ONLY $119.97

We will submit your website to over 360 major search engines around the world

(See full list on our web site.)

But more than that

We will research the best and most effective meta tags and keywords to use

on your web site so that you will rise in the search engine listings

So new customers can FIND YOU!

Don't lose any more customers!

Let us professionally manage the submission of your web site

and get it FOUND and SEEN on the Worlds Search Engines!

CLICK ON this link

CLICK HERE!

to discover the POWER of

 “Connecting your Business to the World Wide Web”