2002 Sep 07 12:17

[vox-tech] sid security

i converted my gaming machine from sarge to sid.  when i converted this
line:

   deb http://security.debian.org sarge/updates main contrib non-free

to this:

   deb http://security.debian.org sid/updates main contrib non-free

i got a bunch of "file not found" type messages.  does sid have security
updates?  or is the idea that since sid packages are allowed to change
at any point with no testing that having security updates is a
meaningless endeavour?

pete