January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 03 09:12

Re: [vox-tech] ext3 was File recovery?

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> Assuming you are running kernel 2.4... :)

Yeah. I only have 2 systems running 2.4 with Solar Designers Linux Kernel
security patches. (One was for XV86,v4 for RtCW and 3d support and the
other was a test server.) I figure I am about 1-2 months away from a full
conversion for the rest of the boxes. I may just use Reiserfs instead of
ext3... still weighing options, advantages/disadvantages.

-ME