2002 Aug 28 22:11

Re: [vox-tech] need help with the lugod faq

Re: [vox-tech] need help with the lugod faq

begin Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us>
> On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> > hola, lugod.
> >
> > i just added the following sections to the lugod faq:
> >
> >    http://lugod.org/documents/faq/lugod-faq.html#MUNGFROM
> >    http://lugod.org/documents/faq/lugod-faq.html#MUNGFROMMUTT
> >
> > my birthday is coming up within the next couple of weeks.
> >
> > if any pine or elm users out there want to give me a present for my
> > birthday, please donate an answer for the lugod faq to the questions:
> >
> >    http://lugod.org/documents/faq/lugod-faq.html#MUNGFROMPINE
>
> Happy Birthday, Peter!

thanks!   this is a very special birthday for me.  it's the first
birthday i ever had that is divisible by both 3 and 11 at the same time.
:-)

> Pine:
>
> I use one method, and a quick web search yielded another, more general,
> method.

cool.  i added this verbatim (after docbook-izing it) and attributed it
to you.

i liked my present!   thanks, jeff!   :-)

pete