2002 Aug 28 09:43

[vox-tech] is your IBM T55D display working?

[vox-tech] is your IBM T55D display working?

Fellow Pen-o-philes,

I found a post
<http://lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/vox/2001-08/msg00121.html>
stating your intention to obtain an IBM T55D digital TFT for lugging to
lugfests.  If you did get one, has anyone successfully configured it?
I'm having no luck with mine, and would like some pointers.

I'd like to come to your installfest, but I'm waaay down in Palo Alto.

Thanks,
Harry