2002 Aug 23 15:10

Re: [vox-tech] lame-ass mozilla questions

Re: [vox-tech] lame-ass mozilla questions

Mozilla has been my favorite browser for a while.  It seems
to be more stable and standards-compliant than anything else
out there, and supports a multitude of platforms including
both MacOS 9 and X.  I've been working a lot with JavaScript
lately and really appreciate Mozilla's stability and
debugging features in that department.

I have no performance problems with 1.0 -- comes up in about
2 seconds for me, about the same as Konqueror 3.0.2.  But
then again I'm using an Athlon XP 1900+ (1.6 GHz).

Hmm, I guess you wanted answers to your questions.  Sorry.
;-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/