2002 Aug 19 13:59

[vox-tech] InstallFest Has Been Canceled!!

[vox-tech] InstallFest Has Been Canceled!!

We at LUGOD regret to announce that due to circumstances beyond
our control the InstallFest scheduled 08/18/2002 has been
canceled.

We do not have access to a room at the UC Davis Campus due to a
scheduling SNAFU.

We will have our next InstallFest on 09/15/2002 and we will
honor all RSVPs for the 08/18/2002 InstallFest.

This is a most regretable decision, but unfortunately
unavoidable at this time.
--
Rusty Minden CCNA
Cell	(916) 769-4368