2002 Aug 18 19:51

Re: [vox-tech] html question: comments

turns out that weblint is very dead.  hasn't been updated in a long
while.  letters to the author by me (recently), the debian package
maintainer (in 1999), and various other people (in between) have been
unanswered.

weblint.org is now just a bunch of aggresive popup ads.

too bad.  it's a useful tool.  if i were a better perl programmer, i'd
adopt it.

pete

begin Chris McKenzie <cjmckenzie@ucdavis.edu>