2002 Aug 15 21:20

Re: [vox-tech] Need X Windows performance monitoring help

Re: [vox-tech] Need X Windows performance monitoring help

Dunno what's out there for performance monitoring... but
it's likely nontrivial, as a Java VM can be a very tricky
beast.

What I'd suggest is making the desktop machine as much like
the embedded system as possible (available memory, CPU
type and speed, VM, drivers, etc.) -- and then you can
change things (one at a time, the "scientific method") to
see what makes a difference.

Good luck.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/