2002 Aug 15 12:04

Re: [vox-tech] Re: apt-cdrom makes entries for unstable

Re: [vox-tech] Re: apt-cdrom makes entries for unstable

Hi Ken,

I do not think you should wait any longer.  I think you should go to Linux
World Expo with the rest of us on Thursday.  You can ask you question in
person at the Debian booth. :)

Stephen(who needs to buy more Debian t-shirts)