2002 Aug 14 09:24

[vox-tech] question from a friend: cable modems in Davis?

[vox-tech] question from a friend: cable modems in Davis?

A friend asked me, Are cable modems available in Davis, and, if so, what
advantages and disadvantages to they have compared to DSL?  Since I have not
looked into broadband for some time, I am passing thequestion along to the
collective brain ;-).

--
Henry House